I bought Moor fish today! (pics)

So, I decided to buy myself an anniversary (3 years at Kokos) gift today.  I've been wanting to replace my Black Moor who died last year for a while now.  Lisa and I saw this guy on Monday and I went back for him today:

20150409_190813-1.jpg

20150409_190604-1.jpg

20150409_190628-1.jpg

20150409_1718080-1.jpg

Sorry for the blurry photos.  He is a very fast swimmer  :teehee

Oh, and "somehow"this guy ended up in the bag too:

20150409_190720-1.jpg

20150409_171739-1.jpg

I'm not sure what he is...some sort of Lionchu Mutt, I think.  But, I thought he was cool :nana

Ah! There. Gorgeous Fish! I'm glad you went back for the moor. He's just a velvety beauty. I love the shape. You always seem to find the most beautiful moors.

Thanks, It has been a long hunt to find one with a black that might stay, symmetrical eyes and good fins, too :)

Wow, beautiful fish! :thud One day I will also have my moor. :heart Perhaps i need to travel to Chicago to find it. :rofl

I love your mutt, too! :teehee Sneaky little thing, hopping into the bag while your back was turned. I would name him Rover. :rofl

OMG! I see why you went back for mr velvet fella :heart but the lionchu mutt is dreamy :9

Ps. That darn technology :tantrum

And to think, that BEAST of a moor was in the same tank as my lil fantail.  :tomuch:

That lionchu is gorgeous.  :o

Nice 3 year anniversary presents!!  I can't WAIT to see what you get me for my anniversary in August.  The Big 1-0.  :o  Wow.  I'm sure she will be magnificent.  :tomuch:

Congrats!  I'm glad you went back and got the moor!  I know you were drooling over him on Monday.  :lol2

I have no idea what I'm going to do with the second fish.  I just thought he was sporty looking...like a Porsche.  I think I may be having a midlife crisis :rofl

This made me actually LOL :lol

Beautiful fish Jared. Best of luck with them.

I need your camera  :madrant

:lol2 It's just a Samsung Galaxy S5.

edit: and a lot of patience and deleted failures :lol2

Edited by HomerJay

Wow, beautiful fish! :thud One day I will also have my moor. :heart Perhaps i need to travel to Chicago to find it. :rofl

I love your mutt, too! :teehee Sneaky little thing, hopping into the bag while your back was turned. I would name him Rover. :rofl

I too vote for the name Rover for the Lionchu  :rofl

And to think, that BEAST of a moor was in the same tank as my lil fantail.  :tomuch:

That lionchu is gorgeous.  :o

Nice 3 year anniversary presents!!  I can't WAIT to see what you get me for my anniversary in August.  The Big 1-0.  :o  Wow.  I'm sure she will be magnificent.  :tomuch:

Congrats!  I'm glad you went back and got the moor!  I know you were drooling over him on Monday.  :lol2

When you and I saw him, he was hiding in the back behind that rock and I though he had a flaw in his tail.  But, today he came right up to me (saying "buy me") at the front and his tail is actually fine :)

Beautiful fish Jared. Best of luck with them.

I need your camera  :madrant

:lol2 It's just a Samsung Galaxy S5.

edit: and a lot of patience and deleted failures :lol2

No way!  That's what I have  :yikes   How do you get such good shots.  Any setting suggestions.  Then, I can beat you in the POTW contest :rofl