tank upgrades = more fish

I had the chance to upgrade my tank so after a while of set up, here we go! Introducing the gang. 

UPfWr6Dl.jpg

Clementine

MykZcVHl.jpg

Peaches

QXsO6U7l.jpg

Avocado (because he's my special survivor boy... formally known as Clyde. He's grown 1/4 inch of fin!!!!)

eknGxhql.jpg

Strawberry

9s26tqnl.jpg

Bonus pic: three stooges. 

Love the pics and your goldfish are absolutely dead gorgeous :D

Aww thank you so much! :-) I've been so excited for this!

You always get the best pictures!  Your fish are stunning.

Lets see those plants! :rofl3

Thank you so much!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

:rofl3 By the way, just for you! 

wwFL6sh.jpg

Beautiful fish and photo's.  Love the last photo a lot. :)  Congratulations on your upgrade.  What tank size did you get?  

Awww thank you! 

I'm up to a 60 gallon now! Not a huge upgrade from my last, but it's a nice one. I managed to score a tall tank for an amazing price, and thankfully these guys are very little so I have time for my final upgrade which I'm planning on next year! I hate having to keep painting all these tanks though!!!!   :tantrum  :yikes  Hopefully the next tank will be the last one! 

Very, very nice!  Is that little fern leaf (Poking out of the bottom) left over from one of your previous setups?  I feel like I remember you having a plant like that a long time ago.

Sixty gallons is really fabulous, and I hope you all enjoy having that nice big space. :D

Very, very nice!  Is that little fern leaf (Poking out of the bottom) left over from one of your previous setups?  I feel like I remember you having a plant like that a long time ago.

Sixty gallons is really fabulous, and I hope you all enjoy having that nice big space. :D

I bought the same plant! :) So yes, it is the same one, just a newer one (my old one fell apart when I scrubbed it to get that algae off! :(  But it lasted for 2 years, so I'd say for a cloth object to survive in water that long, it's probably a good run!  

I thought so too! The biggest one, Avocado is about 3.5 inches long minus the tail, so they definitely have some time to grow :-) 

Fantastic fish ;) and I LOVE that last picture where they are lined up perfectly! :heart

:D Thank you!! :heart I got really lucky with that! Chalk it up to high shutter speed! 

All nice, but Peaches is extra nice :)

I thought so too! I almost missed Peaches at the LFS because she was in the top tank, and I'm a short person. I actually had to ask to step on a ladder to see!

Your fish are beautiful, and your plants look great - congrats on the upgrade! :D  I'm frustrated with my live plants right now, do you have a thread somewhere about yours, what brands they are, where you bought them, etc - that might be the route I need to go.

Your fish are beautiful, and your plants look great - congrats on the upgrade! :D  I'm frustrated with my live plants right now, do you have a thread somewhere about yours, what brands they are, where you bought them, etc - that might be the route I need to go.

Thank you so much! 

Honestly I have no green thumb whatsoever... I cant even keep succulents alive in my room and they are the most low-maintenance plants ever. 

I usually get Fluval Aquascape cloth plants. They're a bit pricey and 25 dollars a pop, but they're medium sized and last for a long time. That and they look natural to boot! (Not tacky at all!)

YKvkNOll.jpg

:heart

:heart :heart

Beautiful, Laura!

Thank you so much Susanne  :D

Beautiful!

Thanks Chelsea!  :thumb: I'm excited!

Nice group.  I like the contrasting colors  :)

Thank you! I'm bummed out, part of me wants to add a black moor, but with a black background that's probably a bad idea unless I want a camouflage fish...  :tomuch:

Your Goldfish are beautiful!!!!!

Thank you so much Heidi!!!  :laugh: