Fun Photoshoot (Pic Heavy)

Wow! Your pictures are stunning :thumbs:

When I first opened the thread and started scrolling down and saw the first pic I giggled :heart those eyes are awesome! I also really love your calico oranda :heart

Great thread :D

• Supporter

Beautiful pics! Beautiful fish!

Thank you :D

They're all fantastic pictures, but that tele is my fave! :wub:  Such craaaazy eyes! :D

Hehe even seeing him every day his eyes amaze me. They were so tiny when I got him, but the rest of him was too :teehee:

WOW that is some awesome photos and fish :yikes

Thank you so much Koko :D:heart:

Wow great pictures!  :kewlpics: You should enter some of those in Koko's Goldfish Of The Week photo Contest!  ;)

Thanks! I plan too :teehee: Need to build up my shiny collection

Wow! Your pictures are stunning  :thumbs:

When I first opened the thread and started scrolling down and saw the first pic I giggled  :heart those eyes are awesome! I also really love your calico oranda  :heart

Great thread  :D

Thanks so much :D Those eyes are really something. And my Calico Oranda, Luka, sure knows he is beautiful :rofl: Such a show off.

Edited by FishyMandy

:stop I'm pretty sure it is illegal to own such magnificent fish!

love all your pics and fish!

pic number 7 the fish on the left looks like s/he has fake scales and is probably my favorite fish of yours (well your Oranda too)

• Supporter

I love how red your second fish's face is, and his little spots!  But they are all very beautiful--as are the photos.

:stop I'm pretty sure it is illegal to own such magnificent fish!

love all your pics and fish!

pic number 7 the fish on the left looks like s/he has fake scales and is probably my favorite fish of yours (well your Oranda too)

Thanks so much :D I love those little sclaes that stand out. She has become one of my faves too. From a tiny little $3 fantail x3

Abraham (?) looks like he has giant googly cartoon pupils! How wild! Love all your photography; it's stunning.

Thanks so much :D Hehe Abrahams eyes really are wild. I sometimes imagine them jiggly about like those craft eye things

Thank you! :D