Dexter's Big Change with rest of the gang

I didn't think you were, but just wasn't 100% sure.  Think positive.  She's in good care with you and Mikado.  I hope she releases them soon.  

Gosh, I ran out of likes again today. :(  

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:happydance  :P

They are both GORGEOUS Cheryl!!!!!!! Hope your doing well!!!!!

Thanks Dawn. :)  But you know what?  hehehe It's three fish not both. :)  Your so funny and your the best.  I'm doing good.  Talk w/you soon.

My like button isn't working so I owe you all one. :)

IM sorry Cheryl!!!!!! Maybe if I had my glasses on I would of seen the 3rd one!!!!! Talk soon !!!!!!!

How have I not seen this??? They look amazing Cheryl!!! :D great job with them!!! :heart

Because you have been busy with your fish and school and life and .............................

Thank you Mikey for the compliment.  :)

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:happydance  :P

They are both GORGEOUS Cheryl!!!!!!! Hope your doing well!!!!!

Thanks Dawn. :)  But you know what?  hehehe It's three fish not both. :)  Your so funny and your the best.  I'm doing good.  Talk w/you soon.

My like button isn't working so I owe you all one. :)

IM sorry Cheryl!!!!!! Maybe if I had my glasses on I would of seen the 3rd one!!!!! Talk soon !!!!!!!

No apologies needed Dawn.  I was giving you a hard time. :)  

I'm always amazed to see how goldfish change over time. I guess that's one of the interesting things about them. Yours have really developed nicely! :)

I didn't even know a few years ago that a goldfish could change colors as much as what I see on Koko's.  I think it's kind of neat-O.  :)  Thank you for the compliment.

And again, I keep running out of likes.  I haven't even been on Koko's long today.   I owe some likes today when it starts working again.

Maybe you need to do a refresh on your browser if you don't think you've used up all your likes and it's still not working? I think it's control F5. Not sure if that'll help or not, but worth a try. 

Edited by goldfishgirl82

Maybe you need to do a refresh on your browser if you don't think you've used up all your likes and it's still not working? I think it's control F5. Not sure if that'll help or not, but worth a try. 

Thank you.  I'll have to remember that when I run out when I don't think I should have.  I think I just like to Like a lot. :)  idk  but anyway, I just tried what you suggested.  Thank you.

So pretty [emoji7] they all look great!

Thank you so much.