Koko's Kritter of the Week Winner - Niki

Daniel

Please join me in congratulating this week's winner Niki and her adorable blue-eyed furballs. :D:nana :nana

:Congrats: :congrats: :Congrats: :congrats: :Congrats:

E8C464C5-62EE-478E-88D0-867877495CD6_zps

thank you everyone!

and to Flipper, they are definitely not snuggle buddies hahaha this is a rare picture, as a herding dog she has that urge to chase Lex and make him run, and as a cat he has the urge to swat at her every time she walks by....even if he's sleeping he will drop his paw to "swat" at her like she would think less of him if he didn't attempt :-)

thank you everyone!

and to Flipper, they are definitely not snuggle buddies hahaha this is a rare picture, as a herding dog she has that urge to chase Lex and make him run, and as a cat he has the urge to swat at her every time she walks by....even if he's sleeping he will drop his paw to "swat" at her like she would think less of him if he didn't attempt :-)

Congratulations on your photo win.  They are beautiful and I love their blue eyes.  My reaction to your photo with both of them next to each other was, Adorable. Why can't my dog and cat lay next to each other?  Than I read your comment above.  Way too cute.

thank you everyone!

Congratulations on your photo win.  They are beautiful and I love their blue eyes.  My reaction to your photo with both of them next to each other was, Adorable. Why can't my dog and cat lay next to each other?  Than I read your comment above.  Way too cute.

thanks, and yes hahah I always think why can't you be like this all the time :-)