Surprise Goldfish Acquisition

My new fishy. I was not planning on getting another fish for a while because I'm close to fully stocked now, even having set up a second goldfish tank. But, when you find something that just screams out "THIS ONE" you can't pass it up. I've wanted a fish like this since I first got into goldfish keeping, but never found one that was healthy enough. I love the long, flowy tail. This will be my first all orange goldfish that did not start out another color first.  :teehee

IMG_3253_zpsflrnyjjp.jpg

IMG_3263_zpslqv9xggs.jpg

IMG_3267_zpspe2t4m08.jpg

Congratulations on finding your "this one" fish.  He's beautiful.  You took really nice photo's also.  He looks like he's floating in mid air instead of water.hehehe  Your tank looks so crystal clear. :)

Congratulations on finding your "this one" fish.  He's beautiful.  You took really nice photo's also.  He looks like he's floating in mid air instead of water. hehehe  Your tank looks so crystal clear. :)

Thanks for the compliment. It was not easy to take the photos because she was absolutely terrified of the camera, poor thing.  :teehee  I think the only reason any of them came out in focus is because when I used the flash it froze the motion. Thank you for the compliment on the tank. It's my 20 gallon quarantine tank. It just recently got 2 x 100% water change after it's previous resident was moved into his permanent home. :)

Well I think I've decided on a name for this one. I'm pretty sure she's a female so I went with Clementine, after those little orange fruit thingies that are the same color she is.  :teehee

Now everyone is named except my little purple tele. I am having a hard time naming that one for some reason.