High Ranchu Clock

waterpiggies

Wow that is really cool!

Thanks!! How are the fry doing??

they are great! Lost a few but I think I have a more manageable amount now
I'm glad to hear that! They're coming on really nicely though I must say! I've just had a spawn of about 24 demekin fry 2 wks ago and I'm pretty relieved that it was such a small spawn to be honest. I don't think I've quite got the experience and knowledge when it comes to fry raising to be able to manage a batch as large as yours!

• Helper

Wow that is really cool!

I'm glad to hear that! They're coming on really nicely though I must say! I've just had a spawn of about 24 demekin fry 2 wks ago and I'm pretty relieved that it was such a small spawn to be honest. I don't think I've quite got the experience and knowledge when it comes to fry raising to be able to manage a batch as large as yours!

This was my first ever batch too lol. I think if I raised them again I'd only save a few eggs

Wow that is really cool!

This was my first ever batch too lol. I think if I raised them again I'd only save a few eggs

Not a bad idea. Better than culling! Easier on the conscience [emoji6]

• Helper

Yea lol, I hated the idea of culling ones that seemed healthy just because they didn't look how I wanted or something lol
Yeah. Its hard but it has to be done. [emoji20]

Yup. a necessary evil