Tank of the Month Entries

koko

• Admin

This is open to all tanks, bowls and ponds....Let see these great set ups guys. :)

Submit a link to yours here and you will get placed in the poll for the month, if you win you will receive a metal in your signature....remember links only do not upload them to the site and the first 10 get into the poll :thumb:

Also please include a description of the tank, bowl or pond.

Do you have what it takes to get this medal :wa

Georgia, I'm stealing your tank design! :pp

(Except I can't grow plants coz the leaves always turn brown :( )

Georgia, I'm stealing your tank design! :pp

(Except I can't grow plants coz the leaves always turn brown :( )

Yes you can! :hug Start out with anubias. For the most part, they won't die unless you set them on fire. :rofl3 Moss balls are cool and easy too!

I think it's coz of black beard algae. I started a thread on it once a couple of years ago & I think that was the conclusion :hmm

Here's our daughter's 40B. We call it hers, but guess who does all the feeding and maintenance? :rofl It is home to Kite, Spot the ryukin, and Dot the funny pearlie. :teehee

194EB75B-AF6E-45D3-A398-4C4E098F66E8.jpg

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/jenzaar/194EB75B-AF6E-45D3-A398-4C4E098F66E8.jpg

I think I'm taking spot 9 goldfishfanforever.  Hurry up okay :)

This is my 34g planted tropical tank.  I started this end of Dec. after Diego (my betta) had passed away.  I had upgraded from Diego's 20L to my 34g that I had stored away at my sisters.  I haven't done much plant wise in about a month now.  

http://DSC05357_zpsvwp69988.jpg

Edited by 4prettyfish

aad3e9da-cfad-4435-b144-6b493f9e221c_zpsit is a 40G bare bottom tank, in the pic there are 3 fantails as residents, silk plants and one hollow rock type decoration

Edited by Koko

He is a pictus catfish, they should not be housed with goldfish and should be kept in groups and also they should be kept in larger tanks. I have had this guy for almost two years, he was in my 40g with a few others of his kind when it was a tropical fish tank but they can be jumpers and the other two leapt out of the tank. He is deformed for his species and is most likely done growing, so he's a runt as well. I refuse to give him up (though I do have an add to rehome him, it's hard bc he is deformed)