Kordon Products

None of these are really medications.

Fish Protector is Vitamin B12 and Echinacea, along with heavy metal detoxifier.  It also says it will add a "multi layer protective slime coat".  I'm not so sure that's a good thing . . .

AmQuel Plus is a dechlorinator that detoxifies ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.  It doesn't remove them, it detoxifies them.  It's a great dechlorinator and some people use this instead of Prime.  But it is not a medication.

Ich Attack is an herbal remedy.  The best thing we've found for ich is salt (sodium chloride) and heat.  No need for herbal remedies . . . .  It's not an antibiotic and will not treat flukes.

NovAqua also says it will add protective slime layer on damaged areas.  I've never used anything for this.  I let the fish heal itself.  Having said that I haven't had any real serious external injuries with my fish.  It also detoxifies heavy metals and has some buffering capacity.  If you need a buffer, you will find that good ole baking soda does the trick and is much less expensive.

What dechlorinator do you use?  If the one you're using doesn't detoxify ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, then consider AmQuel Plus.  I don't think any of the others are worth having on hand to be honest.  :idont  They are not medications (antibiotics).