Need to downsize and rehome some fancies

shihpuff

I have two 110 gallon stock tubs and a 40 gallon breeder. It's just too much for me to take care of with all that's going on in my life so I need to downsize to one stock tub. I have 2 pearlscales one is chocolate and the other is a white, red and yellow crown pearlscale. one red ranchu and a calico lionhead that I would like to rehome. All are very healthy. 2 are from dandy orandas. Ranchu is from east coast ranchu and the lionhead is from raingarden in Hawaii. I cant seem to upload pics of them here it says the file is too large.

If I had more tank space!!!!  Wow!

Those fish are beautiful!  I wish you luck finding them homes!  Wish it was me taking one of them!

I forgot to mention you would have to be willing to pay for next day shipping that's the only way I will let them go. I have shipped one goldfish before and he arrived safe and sound.

I am most interested in the ranchu, but if you still need to rehome the lionhead I'd be willing to take it as well. I qt all fish in separate 10 tubs, but if they're on the big side, the tub holds 20 gallons, so I can add more water. After that, a 75 gallon would be their home along with an azumanishiki I've got

I am most interested in the ranchu, but if you still need to rehome the lionhead I'd be willing to take it as well. I qt all fish in separate 10 tubs, but if they're on the big side, the tub holds 20 gallons, so I can add more water. After that, a 75 gallon would be their home along with an azumanishiki I've got

Three in a 75 sounds great :wub:

i sent you pm with my email address

You can't PM.  You don't have enough posts.  I will PM Koko for you and let her know you two will need some assistance to make this happen.  :D

even through the tapatalk app? i didn't get a message saying the pm didn't go through. that sucks, but thanks!

i sent you pm with my email address

You can't PM.  You don't have enough posts.  I will PM Koko for you and let her know you two will need some assistance to make this happen.  :D

even through the tapatalk app? i didn't get a message saying the pm didn't go through. that sucks, but thanks!

OH GEEZ!!!!  I just realized you are a subscriber already.  :doh11:  Subscribers can PM no matter their post count.  Sorry.  :blush:

• 4 months later...