what type of goldfish is your dumbest?

Strange topic i know. i have 1 oranda and it is by far the dumbest fish in my collection. maybe that shoukd be obvious since orandas have their brain on the outside of their head! (i kid!). anyway, this thing has gotten ifself stuck in an ornament 4 times now and is constantly ssimming head first into the glass on the sides and bottom of the tank. none of my other fish do this. anyone else have a fish who is a few sandwiches short of a picnic? who isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer? whose elevator doesnt go all the way to the top? isnt the brightest crayon in the box? is a couple cans short of a six pack? 

Whichever fish is hungrier, usually. :) They focus on me but not the food I put in.

My chu, Crumpet, gets so excited when I get the pellets out that she spends all her time doing the 'happy happy food dance', which involves her corkscrewing up to the top of the tank, down again, through the bubbles etc. etc. By the time she's calmed down the other two have cleared up! I have to do a kind of 'second sitting' for her to make sure she gets her fair share, silly thing :lol

My orandas. One likes to get stuck in the python (this includes taking the net off to get in.... :doh11: ) and the other can't swim right so he just seems dopey.

Mine are too smart for me 

My little oranda, Antares, must have trained his previous owners well. He stares at me insistently for VERY long periods of time to see if i'm going to feed him. 

Either that or he's studying me. That might be a little odd though haha

At the moment....my Dumbest is my lil' Ryukin......he (?) has decided his favorite hobby it drinking are at the surface! He has started to have boyancy problems from it!!!! :madrant  This habit preturbs the STARCH outta me!! I occasionally "zap" him with a little laser pointer...at least it startles him enough to stop for a little while!!

I had a Redcap Oranda and he was so fricken smart. However, all telescope goldies are dumb in my books even though it isn't their fault they have a hard time seeing their food ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have three telescope butterfly tails, they each seem to take turns at being the dumbest. When I feed them one nearly always swims to the other end of the tank where I haven't dropped the food and then slowly work their way back to the front of the tank (where I always put their food) until they find what food is left. :doh11:

I don't know if I should laugh or be sad about your topic. :undecided:

I'd like to think that my three different kinds of fish are all about the same and not dumb at all.  I raised three smart fish. hahahaha