Goldfish for sale.

I hate to sound dramatic or horrible, but I think it's time I go back to what I know regarding goldfish. That said, it means I will be selling all of my current fish. The only option I have at the moment is to ship them, so I am going to ask that the buyer also pays that. Photo linked to the fish's name. More photos and video can be seen on my instagram page, and a link will be provided to it through PM if you want it. PM if you are interested in the fish.

"Banner" Male Tamasaba, 2.5 years old, 108 grams - $30.00 + shipping

"Beau" Male, 2 years old, 80 grams - $20.00 + shipping

"Pumpkin" Tamasaba, 7 months old, 10 grams - $10.00 + shipping

"Felli" Male Comet, 2 grams - shipping only.

I wanted to offer to Subbies only first, so that's why I posted here. The two larger fish are from RG. The young tamasaba is offspring of Banner and another RG tamasaba. Felli is a former feeder fish.

If people would like, I can ship multiple fish in one box, since I have 2 RG boxes I can use.

Edited by ChelseaM

Aw, i wish i could. Just way too much going on, and not enough space. Seconds time i pass up on a wonderful fish from you! :o

Good luck finding them homes! :hug

Yep, I am going to go back to Orandas. I have always had a lot of luck with them. Can't really blame myself for what happened to Tsumo, since he was a little flippy when I got him, but raising Clem like I did was one of my biggest accomplishments. I'm hoping to breed and raise them. They've always been my favorite fish. :heart I feel like it's time to go back to the very beginning.

Edited by ChelseaM

I feel the same with telescopes Chelsea. I am gong to rehome all of my goldies except for my current teles and my lone Oranda I've had since day one. Then all the rest will be teles from here on out. Good luck finding them homes!!!

• Supporter

I'm going back to single tails. I'm not rehoming any and not getting any new fancies either. I started with single tails and loved them. I also love my fancies but the heartbreak I've had losing them just don't seem worth it. I have one single tail that is 19 years old this year.

I love fancies, but I can't deny the love and drive I have for raising single tails. Your passions always tend to make their way back into your life. :teehee

Edited by Chai

:teehee

Beau and Pumpkin now have a home.

Hopefully Banner and Felli will have one too. I am trying to get everyone rehomed before the end of April. 

Edited by ChelseaM

:teehee

Beau and Pumpkin now have a home.

Hopefully Banner and Felli will have one too. I am trying to get everyone rehomed before the end of April. 

:rockon:tbanana