2015 Central Florida Goldfish Show

shine5555

A lot of them look soooooo not okay with being in a weird new place. :teehee

Very beautiful fish, I've been lurking around for vids and photos of the show. :D

that was an awesome video, what was that long body fish at 0.23? it looked like a single tail but had a double tail? (new want fish, and I haven't even gotten my previous want fish.....nor do I have any more room for want fish haha)

that was an awesome video, what was that long body fish at 0.23? it looked like a single tail but had a double tail? (new want fish, and I haven't even gotten my previous want fish.....nor do I have any more room for want fish haha)

Looked like a Wakin or Jinkin.

Sigh a lot of those fish looks so stressed out... I feel their pain. But gorgous fish!

Looked like a Wakin or Jinkin.

Sigh a lot of those fish looks so stressed out... I feel their pain. But gorgous fish!

Thank you!

I agree some of them do looked stressed! :-(

Some are actually pretty small, I was surprised that they could show such small goldfish especially when we all know goldfish are magicians and change very quickly!