Goldfish of the Week Winner

koko

Thanks all!! This is my moor Ray. She was the first goldfish I bought when I got started on the goldfish tanks. I've always liked moors and she has grown like a weed. In July of this year it will be 2 years she has been with me.

Thanks all!! This is my moor Ray. She was the first goldfish I bought when I got started on the goldfish tanks. I've always liked moors and she has grown like a weed. In July of this year it will be 2 years she has been with me.

Is the Moor Ray thing on purpose, or am I just looking for puns where there are none? If on purpose, that's funny. 

Is the Moor Ray thing on purpose, or am I just looking for puns where there are none? If on purpose, that's funny. 

No pun intended. My daughter named her Ray before we knew she was a girl. They gave all my fish male names.