An update on my tank

FishyMandy

• Supporter

It occurred to me that I can't remember posting any pictures of my tank since I took the substrate out.

I've got a few pieces of planted driftwood now that I end up rearranging every few weeks.

The BNs (You can't see them in the photo) are demolishing the algae on the back wall, not long and it will be all gone!

I want to get some longer airstones, and have bubbles all along the back.

11051296_10152887337453019_2102436581_n.

11051110_10152887192148019_2060494475_n.

I have a bubble wall and I love it... I recently just moved it to the front of the tank and it looks really cool. They are flexible and can be moved away from filters

Here is a pic of the bubble wall moved to the front...It actually looks better in person, because my camera sucks pretty bad... but they have longer ones to fit larger tanks as mine goes the whole length.... Your tank looks Amazing btw  :thumbup2:

IMG_20150314_225134_zpsatrgkdb_edit_1426

• Supporter

Looks awesome! Thanks :D I'm trying to find a bbble wall that will do the whole length of my tank but haven't been able to find one yet. (my tank is 6ft) I was thinking of buying 2 3ft ones, though I was trying to avoid having the airlines showing in the middle of the tank