Possible popeye starting

We moved this past Sunday (after having the stomach flu hit our house hard during packing the week before). So I am still searching through boxes to try and figure out where the heck I packed my API drop test kit. So please bear with me while I'm still digging to find out my parameters.  We moved just down the street, so I didn't expect or check for any drastic changes in our water. Tonight when I went to feed Trez I noticed his left eye seems slightly larger than the other side. Hoping it's just my brain playing games with me. What do you think? 

• Test Results for the Following:
    • * Ammonia Level(Tank)
    • * Nitrite Level(Tank)
    • * Nitrate level(Tank)
    • * Ammonia Level(Tap)
    • * Nitrite Level(Tap)
    • * Nitrate level(Tap)
    • * Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
    • * Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
    • Other Required Info:
      • * Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops?
      • * Water temperature? 72*F
      • * Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 15 gals it has been technically running for 3 months.
      • * What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)?  Tetra Whisper ex30. 
      • * How often do you change the water and how much? I change 75% of the water weekly. 
  • * How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 100% on Sunday
  • * How many fish in the tank and their size? 1 black moor, 3 inches in body 
  • * What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime
  • * What do you feed your fish and how often? API goldfish sinking pellets, about 5 pellets once or twice a day (they sink into the gravel and he hunts them down) 
  • * Any new fish added to the tank? no
  • * Any medications added to the tank? I always add a little bit of aq. salt to the tank
  • * List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. when I first got him last year he had been losing scales, treated him with Prazi. 
  • * Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? possibly his left eye is swollen? hopefully I'm being paranoid but it's so difficult to tell. 
  • * Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? not at all, he's happy, active, no clamped fins, eating well, normal poops, no flashing, no pinecone. 

(I also don't have a camera anymore so I'm only able to get these blurry photos, I know I'm not helping much- sorry!) If Trez does have popeye, what is usually the cause? 

14047_10153146514904134_3442053077300147

10446021_10153146514749134_3717472835551

10172790_10153146514784134_1389313475968

11060847_10153146514854134_9121380828520

It does look bigger to me but that doesn't always mean popeye, especially in teles.

Could you take a shot of him from above, showing both eyes? It would help to either put him in a smaller container or turn off the filter and airstone. :)

It does look bigger to me but that doesn't always mean popeye, especially in teles.

Could you take a shot of him from above, showing both eyes? It would help to either put him in a smaller container or turn off the filter and airstone. :)

13120_10153146554864134_6409585580200959

1010152_10153146554814134_86894812214988

I just thought about this and I'm not sure if it's relevant- My tank cracked on Sunday during the move (Thank goodness I had Trez out of there already for transport!), so I replaced it but kept all the same media. Not sure if that would affect things? 

That doesn't look like popeye to me.  It looks like normal tele eye growth.  The other one may or may not catch up to even out the sizes. 

Keep an eye on it :lol2 and let us know if you see a whitish ring develop around the eye or any change in behavior.  :D

The tank replacement *might* cause a cycle bump.  You might want to do a WC every couple of days if you can't find your test kit.