Gel food

Jes

Hey

I just wonder what the best type of gel food is for bettas? Or if a mix of 2 works best.

Thank you guys

Edited by Jes

Repashy Meat Pie is good if you can get it.

Personally I just feed a variety of frozen foods and pellets, but mine isn't fussy (he'll even pick at the veggies I put in for the ottos).

Repashy Meat Pie is good if you can get it.

Personally I just feed a variety of frozen foods and pellets, but mine isn't fussy (he'll even pick at the veggies I put in for the ottos).

I have had my beautiful boy for almost 2weeks. I just can't ger him to eat pellets!! I have Nls and Saki but he's just not interested. He swims up to it and then just turns away. Not even a peck at it!! So he is just getting blood worms and brine shrimp and peas. But I want a staple food.

What was he being fed before? Mine likes NLS Thera A+, but not as much as Hikari Betta Bio-Gold or Atison's Betta Pro. They can be quite finicky with new foods at first.

What was he being fed before? Mine likes NLS Thera A+, but not as much as Hikari Betta Bio-Gold or Atison's Betta Pro. They can be quite finicky with new foods at first.

I'm not sure what he was on before I should have asked. But yes I have both the same pellets as you. Do you think I should just keep trying?

I would keep trying. It will take a little while, but he will work out it's food. Other than being stubborn, he's swimming around happily? :)

(If you're feeding NLS just make sure they're not too big for his mouth. I find even though mine will accept the 1mm pellets, he prefers them broken up a bit smaller.)

I would keep trying. It will take a little while, but he will work out it's food. Other than being stubborn, he's swimming around happily? :)

(If you're feeding NLS just make sure they're not too big for his mouth. I find even though mine will accept the 1mm pellets, he prefers them broken up a bit smaller.)

Yes he is lovely and active. Quite a character :)! Thanks for your help. I will keep trying I have just never had this with any of my others in the past.