why am i seeing huge red ribbons in multiple members sig lines?

im seeing huge red ribbins in sig lines of multie members that are so large it is doublig the size of every thread. helen has 3 chai has 2 chelsea has 1. ill post a screenshot.

• Supporter

i can assure you that i have none of that in my sig. which is why i ignored your post in bagho's thread. nor have i changed anything in my sig for 2 years... perhaps you need to buy a fancy bow tie, wear it and post a photo in pix of yourself thread? then it might go away?? :rofl

That's so weird!   I'm going to go check their posts, and see if I see it, too.

I see 2 in your sig!

You're kidding, right?  Screen cap mine, so I can try to pinpoint the ribbons.

I just sent koko a heads up, as I don't see it in anyone's signature.  

i can assure you that i have none of that in my sig. which is why i ignored your post in bagho's thread. nor have i changed anything in my sig for 2 years... perhaps you need to buy a fancy bow tie, wear it and post a photo in pix of yourself thread? then it might go away?? :rofl

did you notice the person who posted below me also saw them?

That's so weird!   I'm going to go check their posts, and see if I see it, too.

It may have to do with the phone/device your using but on my lap top they are not there.

I first mentioned this a while ago in another thread. Some ppl have the bows while others do not. Some can see them and some ppl can not. Koko suggested to try Ctrl and F5 to refresh. Nothing suggested worked for me, I still see them :no:

What's happened is a glitch at photobucket where they are stored. At one point they were/are down. Your browser's cache still is seeing the glitch.

On windows hit Ctrl+F5 to clear your cache

on mac Fn+F5.

It looks like photobucket has decided to replace what it thinks are dead images with that ad or something, I am not sure, but the browser refresh will clear it.

• Supporter

did you notice the person who posted below me also saw them?

group discount? :tomuch:

I cleared the cache on my phone but it is still there. Oh well.

Same here, I refreshed many times, cleared cache/cookies, restarted my computer, ran my security software etc .........

Not sure what I did that got rid of them. but first I signed out of Photobucket, ran a complete full scan on my security program which erased a bunch more cookies, then came back here and pressed Ctrl and F5 at the same time, but it didn't get rid of the bows so I just pressed F5 by itself and now they are gone.

I don't know if any of those things even had anything to do with the bows disappearing but all I know is that they are finally gone for me. :idont

OK they are gone.  :idont

I tried control + F5, just F5, shutting off my computer and restarting (cuz i know my husband would ask if i did that :rofl ), tried control + F5 again.  Then i did just F5 and it worked.  :idont

I'm afraid to try my iPad.  :tomuch: