Justine 3-12-2015

koko

Yep I just knew she was cuter and growing bigger :D

She is so smart to learn all of that! The time you spend studying with her sure pays off ;)

Ha ha, she's so smart! I love the little jog she takes with each answer. It's like a victory lap. :rofl.

:rofl  That's what I thought!  :rofl

Oh my stars!!  This is such a fabulous age.  I miss it.  :cry

You are doing such a wonderful job with her!  Look how happy and focused she is while still having fun!!  :lisa:

• Admin

Ha ha, she's so smart! I love the little jog she takes with each answer. It's like a victory lap. :rofl.

:rofl  That's what I thought!   :rofl

Oh my stars!!  This is such a fabulous age.  I miss it.   :cry

You are doing such a wonderful job with her!  Look how happy and focused she is while still having fun!!   :lisa:

Thank you so much, That is really nice to hear.... She just wants to learn and learn.... I cant stop her... she even plays with my Ipad and Nabi :lol

She is just a sponge rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would pop on here to see if you were around ad missed you on FB. Justine has grown up so much, she looks taller than Aaron haha. Clever little girl. Much love and hugs Claire

• Admin

Thought I would pop on here to see if you were around ad missed you on FB. Justine has grown up so much, she looks taller than Aaron haha. Clever little girl. Much love and hugs Claire

Well Hi my Dear... How I have missed ya... Yeah I dont go there much as Im to busy for one, the other is no one really cared much about me there.... So im here.... If you want you can always email me too hun...

kokosgoldfish@gmail.com

Love ya :hug

• Admin

How did I miss this thread?!  She's HUGE! :D

What do you mean HUGE... Shes perfect size... My super Sized baby.... you get them at a special aisle  :tomuch: