Fastest Cycling Product.

Starting new tank and looking for fastest cycling product.  I found these two

Microbe-Lift Super Start Bead Filter Bacteria
Pure Pond Gel

Do they work or do you have recommend something else?

Transferring some media from an already established tank if you have it is probably the best. :)

Thanks but I don't have established tank and media.  Just getting back to fishkeeping.

I've never found a cycling product to actually work. A few have found that it has helped, but a lot of that was back when an older product was on the market. 

The best way to cycle that I know of is to do a fishless cycle. This is by no means fast, but it beats trying to use a cycling product and winding up having to do a fish-in cycle because it doesn't work.

Generally, cycling products don't work. People who have had microbiological labs analyze these products find that they contain no live autotrophic nitrifiers.  I can't explain this properly without giving a major lecture on microbiology, but basically they contain bacteria that can oxidize ammonia/nitrite as a sideline, but if there are organic substances available to eat,  will no longer bother with the ammonia/nitrite.  

Two products that some people claim work are Dr. Tim's One and Only Live Nitrifying Bacteria and Seachem Stability.   The claims of Dr. Tim's product make sense in terms of microbiology.  When I read reviews of the product, they are all either raves or rants.  It either worked perfectly ( the majority) or did absolutely nothing.  The people for whom it didn't work could get no help from customer support.  

The microbiology claims of Seachem Stability sound like snake oil unless they are using genetic engineering.  Reviews of the product were more positive than those of Dr Tim's, but there were plenty of people for whom it didn't work.  Some of these said that it worked only as long as you continued to add the product, which is what I would expect if Seachem's description is true.  

The problem with reviews is that they ask for them immediately after you buy the product.  

I found out about Pure Pond Gel Balls from Discus keeping forum (I had discus but retired from it).  Discus vendor used it with their DIY k1 moving medias.  She used it same day as she was adding fish to a new tank.   I just ordered Pure Pond Gel balls 500 ml and will test it out as I just setup a small 10g with two baby Ranchus (2 inch) with a DIY k1 moving bed filter bottle.

You can likely cycle a tank in a month if you put one small fish in it, feed lightly, and change water every day or two.  The important thing is that the fish be small enough that the tank volume will dilute ammonia and nitrite to very low levels.