OMG My New Orandas : ) :) :)

Jim_D

Your new water puppies are adorable :)

They certainly are......but they have caused me a lot of anxiety!

I thought they were going to be   r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g   after tropical and marines.............I think they are giving me OCD looking for problems!

I also think I have read to many of the horror stories on Kokos :(

I love your black Orandas :D I might be tempted to get one of those instead of a black moor :teehee

• Helper

They're beautiful! What a nice tank setup!

I totally empathize with lusting over fish for years - the first goldfish tank I acquired was a 40 gallon long when I was thirteen. I never did save up enough to get filtration for it before I moved in elsewhere and couldn't bring the aquarium - and the tank remained completely unused. I was so sad! I had been planning that goldfish purchase for at least two years.

Finally I just bit the bullet as an adult and started a bin setup for quarantine while saving for another large tank again. I'm not quite to the financial point of pulling the trigger (since we just had to replace our SUV with a full sized van to fit all our children) but I am enjoying my little goldfish in the temporary setup in the meantime.

So cute, so addicting!

Ok your EIGHT Orandas ARE SPECTACULAR!!  Having said that ...here is the BAD NEWS:

My dream goldie is a Black Oranda.  I had one YEARS ago & have wanted another ever since....but have not seen one!!! A Black Oranda is my DREAM GOLDIE!

#####THAT WASN'T THE BAD NEWS####...Here Goes:

You will have to ship one of your Black Orandas to me!!  I know it will cost YOU a fortune but that is just the way it will have to play out!!! Sorry for any inconvenience ...especially if you have to rob a bank or something to cover the shipping.

OK! OK!  I guess I will settle for you posting pictures of these beauties VERY OFTEN!!  You are SO lucky to have found such beauties!!  CONGRATS!!