My Tank . . . Just Because LOL

ahhhh! :9

They're all so gorgeous. I'm jealous of all the fins I'm seeing lately, here especially! :o

Thank you! MOAR plz! :panana

Your tank is gorgeous Lisa! And the fish are beautiful...especially saki :wub:

It looks like Waddles has decided he wants to look just like Saki :teehee

Edited by Lis.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the tank! What is the delicate, kind of bumpy but sword-ish plant in stage right corner of the tank? I love it!

Also I love your white fantail!! 

Thank you!  :D

'

The plant is some sort of crinium just don't ask me which one.  :o  dan in aus would probably know . . . .

May I ask what kind of lighting you have? (I can't remember if you've talked about this.) Would it grow with lighting under 2 watts/gal do you think? It is so pretty--even prettier than vallisneria, which I have been lusting after.

I have the Marineland double bright LED light. 

According to the girl I got it from at my fave LFS, it does well in low light and in a "calm" spot in the tank (not too much current) which why I stuck it in the corner.  :D  I have 3 of them now and they are doing really well.  :D

I love that plant also, Lisa.  It just looks like it can fill up a lot of empty space but not look crowded and still give goldfish a lot of swimming room.  Very beautiful.  I also love your driftwood "arched" up like that so your fish can swim under it.  Your whole tank looks great.  All of your fish look wonderful also and are so big now.