My Tank . . . Just Because LOL

Love the video ;) Reminds me of my goldies acting starved and trying to fit just one more pellet to their already full mouth LOL!

I see your white fish and I imagine that is my grown up version of Icicle :teehee

• Supporter

Beautiful! Your tank has the look I want :rofl: But when I put my tank into position I forgot to put the backing on first and then filled it up and realized I can't get between the wall and the tank to do so :rofl: But one day...

Thank you all!!   :nana

Bobbie is the R&W (as I said . . . Mikey knows all :rofl ).  She was all orange but is undergoing a color change.  

Daniel, Swimmie is the one that changed to all white several months ago.  I think she told Bobbie white's have more fun so she's going white too.   :rofl3

Love the tank and your goldies are gorgeous!  I don't remember your fish being so large...have they grown a lot lately?  They sure do enjoy their food...signs of healthy fishies :).

They are all growing, slowly but surely.  Well, except Peanut.   :teehee  Waldo my fry outgrew him months ago.   :rofl  Swimmie, my oldest at about 5ish years I think, didn't start growing til she was 2 or 3 years old.  :D