help with pH levels and fishless cycle

I started a fishless cycle on 1/25/15. I'll admit that I've been bad about paying much attention to it, it's been a very crazy two months and the tank has been happily bubbling away on it's own without me doing nothing other than replacing my AC70 with my old Fluval 305 when the AC finally kicked it.

I tested the tap water on 1/25/15:

pH 8.2

ammonia 0.50 ppm

Then I added Stability and Prime to the tank, I can't remember if I added anything for the pH, I do remember that the tank had been set up for about a week or so at this point, I hadn't had a chance to go buy the ammonia. This is my tank water on 1/25/15 before adding 4 ppm of ammonia:

pH 7.2

ammonia 0.50 ppm

nitrite/nitrate 0 ppm

1/26 ammonia 4 ppm

2/1 ammonia 4 ppmm

pH 7.3 (it wasn't dark enough to be 7.4 but it was too dark to be 7.2)

Sorry, I managed to post it by accident before finishing writing it out and now it won't let me edit it -_-

Here's what I meant to type:

I started a fishless cycle on 1/25/15. I'll admit that I've been bad about paying much attention to it, it's been a very crazy two months and the tank has been happily bubbling away on it's own without me doing nothing other than replacing my AC70 with my old Fluval 305 when the AC finally kicked it.

I tested the tap water on 1/25:

pH 8.2

ammonia 0.50 ppm

Then I added Stability and Prime to the tank, I can't remember if I added anything for the pH, I do remember that the tank had been set up for about a week or so at this point, I hadn't had a chance to go buy the ammonia. This is my tank water on 1/25 before adding 4 ppm of ammonia:

pH 7.2

ammonia 0.50 ppm

nitrite/nitrate 0 ppm

1/26 ammonia 4 ppm

2/1 ammonia 4 ppm

pH 7.3 (it wasn't dark enough to be 7.4 but it was too dark to be 7.2)

nitrite/nitrate 0 ppm

It got fun a couple days ago:

3/2 ammonia 1.0/2.0 ppm

3/3 ammonia 0.50 ppm

Then today:

pH 8.4

ammonia 0 ppm

Nitrite 5.0 ppm 

Nitrate 80 ppm

I bumped up the ammonia to 1 ppm tonight, this is the first time I've added anything to the tank since 1/25. It's too late to do a water change right now, unfortunately. I'm not sure what to do with the pH, should I add the Neutral Regulator to it or just leave it alone and monitor it? Should I add anything at all to the tap water after the water change? Should I do a full water change or just a large one? At this point, how much longer do you guys thing it might be before it's done cycling? 

Let's do this:

Do a 100% WC.  Test your tap ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and pH.  Do not add anything to adjust the pH.  Add ammonia to bring it to 1 ppm.

Wait 24 hours and test ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH.  Post results here and we'll let you know what to do next.  :D

I'm scrapping my goldfish tank project  :no: things came up again yesterday and I didn't have time until this afternoon to deal with it, then it took *so* long just to drain the tank - I'd forgotten how time consuming and how much work it was without the water changer. Seems like it's just not the right time for it with my busy schedule, I don't want to neglect the fishies. I'm so sad! I've really missed having fish. I'm looking into getting a Betta instead, a 5 or 10 gallon tank seem so much more manageable right now. 

Anyway, I did one more test before I put the tank away and this is what I got - 

pH 6.2 (color between the 6.0 and 6.4, tested it twice)

ammonia 0.50 ppm

nitrite over 5.0 ppm? It was very a very bright purple that I couldn't match to any of the colors in the chart

nitrate 80 ppm

I'm still concerned about the pH rising and dropping so drastically. What should I do with that when setting up a small tank?