Sign in to follow this  
kehresmann

WTB: Juvie telescope :)

I just started cycling another 40 gallon Breeder and am now looking for a new telescope buddy. :) Not looking for any black moors but would be extremely interested in any "pandas"(Even if they don't truly stay pandas which I know they won't.) or tri colored. Though I am open to any colors really besides black. I'm located in central Minnesota and am willing to do some traveling but prefer for the fish to shipped to me. Does not need to be a breeder quality fish. Just looking for a pet goldie to spoil rotten. ;)

I have two lavender telescope babies I would like to re-home. They are about 2" total in length. I bought them from a breeder and he sent me more than I have room for, so that's the only reason I'm parting with them. I would ask that you pay the shipping, and that we wait to send them until the weather warms up a little more so there are no night time lows of 30 degrees or lower (as heat packs will not work in those temps). But let me know if you're interested. I can post some photos if you are. 

Edited by goldfishgirl82

I am for sure interested, they are beautiful! :) I tried to figure out how to PM you but I can't seem to quite figure it out haha( I guess koko technology is too tech savy for me xD) Waiting till warmer more predictable weather is also fine by me. Wouldn't want to loose them because of nasty weather, and the tank they'd be going in to is just starting it's cycle so waiting a month or two would work out kind of awesome actually.

Cool! :)

I don't think you are able to PM members until you have 100 posts or over or are a subscriber. I will try to figure out how to get you my email address so we can communicate details on when to ship and the more personal details of that. I'm thinking end of March or beginning of April will be okay to ship.