• * Nitrite Level(Tank) 0 ppm
    • * Nitrate level(Tank) 5 ppm
    • * Ammonia Level(Tap) 0.25 ppm
    • * Nitrite Level(Tap) 0 ppm
    • * Nitrate level(Tap) 10 ppm
    • * Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 8.2
    • * Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 8.0
    • Other Required Info:
      • * Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Test Kit (drops)
      • * Water temperature? 70-74 F
      • * Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 75 G.

Running for 4 months heavily planted

. Running 2 days with new fish
      • * What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Fluval 405 (340 gph) and SunSun HW-304B (525 gph)
      • * How often do you change the water and how much? Before fish arrived I changed the water about once a month. I usually just vacuum and whatever water is remove I replace with a top off. Might be about 15 G each time.
  • * How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Last water change was about two weeks ago 
  • * How many fish in the tank and their size? Two Oranda.

Red/White Oranda: 80 grams and 7 inches total length.

Blue Oranda: 60 grams and 6 inches total.

• * What kind of water additives or conditioners? Seachem Prime
  • * What do you feed your fish and how often? Repashy 50/50 mix of Soilent/Super three times daily. They released a bunch of eggs the following morning and have been eating those too.
  • * Any new fish added to the tank? Two with no previous residents (if you don't count the snails)
  • * Any medications added to the tank? None
  • * List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. None
  • * Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? Blue Oranda has white pimple on wen
  • * Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? Both are happy as clams and eating like crazy!

I just wondering if this "pimple" is anything to be worried about. I wanted to make sure that it is not normal wen growth before I put her in the hospital tank. As I'm writing it seems to be going down and there is no redness at all. The pimple did have a pin point center that was fuzzy (I guess that could be pus). Here are some pictures and the pimple in question is on the left side of the head

20150306_152008_zpsgagethhv.jpg

20150306_152039_zpsrsiculwh.jpg

20150306_152221_zpsooi3me8p.jpg

Thanks for reading

Yeah it was definitely wen growth. A couple of other spots showed up but then soon disappeared. Her dark color makes the white spots more noticeable. I can barely see the growth on my other fish's orange wen, but its there too. 

Thanks for your help everyone.