Book Raffle, Everyone is welcomed from Swimming Fry and up...:)

koko

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank

I have 9 fish tanks set up right now if you count the 2 QT tanks :teehee  .....and more old used ones waiting in storage   :lol2

I have 7 if you count my 1 QT tank. 

At one point I had 11 going at one time. I was overwhelmed. My 7 is a reduction.  :teehee

Edited by goldfishgirl82

i broke my headphones :(

I broke 2 last month and only a few days apart. :doh11:  :oops:   Now I have 2 more :) I'm going to be EXTRA careful with mine this time. Seems the ones I had before broke way too easily :thumbdown

I broke 2 last month and only a few days apart. :doh11:  :oops:   Now I have 2 more :) I'm going to be EXTRA careful with mine this time. Seems the ones I had before broke way too easily :thumbdown

My older brother punched me and i got angry so threw off my headphones and charged after him :krazy: I hate big brothers :(

Edited by goldfishfanforever

My older brother punched me and i got angry so threw off my headphones and charged after him :krazy: I hate big brothers :(

That wasn't very nice of him :no:   I never had any brothers, Just older sisters who would do some mean things every now and then :unsure:

I broke 2 last month and only a few days apart. :doh11::oops: Now I have 2 more :) I'm going to be EXTRA careful with mine this time. Seems the ones I had before broke way too easily :thumbdown

My older brother punched me and i got angry so threw off my headphones and charged after him :krazy: I hate big brothers :(

That wasn't very nice of him :no: I never had any brothers, Just older sisters who would do some mean things every now and then :unsure:
He's always mean to me but hey I get my own back like having a secret stash of chocolates and biscuits my mum setup for me and I shove them in his face when he has eaten all his biscuits and eat them realllllllly slowly :) Edited by goldfishfanforever

• Helper

What a fun raffle! I'm still bummed about Rick retiring but I think the online community here is raising up some fine fish enthusiasts for the next generation. It's amazing how much pet fancy has improved across the board thanks to the resources of the internet :)