Book Raffle, Everyone is welcomed from Swimming Fry and up...:)

koko

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it as everyone who is a swimming fry. No and up part... So now Ive missed out on posting :thud

We currently have 100% humidity and the temperature is 92F

It's bloody hot!

Looking forward to winter and lighting the fireplace.

(When are you American's going to catch up with the rest of the world and go full metric :P)

Edited by Jim_D

Boo metric! Slugs are where it's at!

...slugs are the non-metric units for mass...equivalent to 32.2 pounds. Yay Physics :peeka

:rofl3

We've been metric now for around 40 years.....and half of us (the older half) are still confused!

:fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank

I have 9 fish tanks set up right now if you count the 2 QT tanks :teehee  .....and more old used ones waiting in storage   :lol2

What exactly is in all those tanks?

:fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank  :fishtank

I have 9 fish tanks set up right now if you count the 2 QT tanks :teehee  .....and more old used ones waiting in storage   :lol2

What exactly is in all those tanks?

Well lets see...One QT tank has 2 Bettas, The other QT tank still has my goldfish Icicle in it (Soon to move to the new 40 gallon), One 5 gallon Hexagon tank that the well Betta will be moving into, One 5 gallon tank with Dreamer my Male Betta, One 5 gallon tank with Sunshine a female Betta, a 10 gallon tank with Fiddler Crabs, A 30 gallon tropical fish tank, a 40 gallon with 3 goldfish and a new 40 gallon that Icicle will move into with possibly a black moor if I buy one.

Plus I have 2 more 40 gallon breeder tanks with land hermit crabs.