Happy ending for a rescuded mama cow & her calf

Fish Of Gold

Such a sweet video :)

These great people rescued a former dairy cow that was pregnant. She was going to be slaughtered so they gave her a home. Poor mama cow was so used to having humans always taking away her babies, so when she gave birth to her calf she hid the baby thinking her new owners who rescued her would take her baby away too. But it is a great happy ending for mama cow, calf and everyone :D

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watch/rescued-dairy-cow-hides-newborn-because-she-thinks-all-humans-steal-calves/vi-BBi9A6A?ocid=DELLDHP

I will watch this later but it sounds wonderful!

This is something my husband and i hope to do down the road. We actually just met the owner of a small farm who takes in a lot of rescues, and i have plans to make him my mentor. :teehee

I couldn't hear it but liked seeing it. I feel sad for the mama cow though for she looked real skinny. I'm happy she went to a great home. My daughter has been vegetarian close to a year but has decided to be vegan almost 2 months ago for reading horrible stories about animal abuse. She'd be happy to read this happy ending story. Thanks for sharing.