New Trailer And Hutch Tour

This is my new trailer (sorry it is in 480p):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v16tGE1JUBE

And my new hutch tours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSwZGTp-jzM

Edited by goldfishfanforever

Loved the video. Your guinea pigs are adorable. I really love the darker coloring one a lot. Thanks for showing the whole hutch in this video. It's beautiful and huge with lots of room to move around in and play. My daughter's rat also uses oatmeal containers, cereal boxes, and coke boxes for hide-a-way sleep areas/toys/extra chew items besides the hutch beds and chew toys that we bought at the pet store.

What a nice little setup! :)

Thank you

Loved the video. Your guinea pigs are adorable. I really love the darker coloring one a lot. Thanks for showing the whole hutch in this video. It's beautiful and huge with lots of room to move around in and play. My daughter's rat also uses oatmeal containers, cereal boxes, and coke boxes for hide-a-way sleep areas/toys/extra chew items besides the hutch beds and chew toys that we bought at the pet store.

Thank you for the ideas of using coke boxes etc. I already use small boxes for my hamster and gerbil but I will start using big boxes for my guinea pigs :)

Well Taylor uses them also to help keep her rat's teeth filed down. Probably not as good as the store products but she likes to use them along with the store products. I think her rat enjoys playing around with them all.

Well Taylor uses them also to help keep her rat's teeth filed down. Probably not as good as the store products but she likes to use them along with the store products. I think her rat enjoys playing around with them all.

My gerbil wrecks everything but my hamster is more laid back with chewing. Sadly atm my gerbil has a slanted head but I can't take her to the vets as it late at night here but we are going to wait and see if she has got any better tomorrow :(