Sign in to follow this  
goldfishgirl82

72 Gallon Bow-front Tank / 55 Gallon Tank -- Southern California

I have a 72 gallon bow-front tank that I'm looking to sell. It has a stand, glass tops, and lights. It is in very good condition. The glass tops and lights were bought last June and only used through November. I bought this tank to be a second goldfish tank, but unfortunately I just can't maintain anymore than what I already have going and took it down after only a few months. I paid $300 for everything together. I am only asking $200. 

I also have a 55 gallon tank with stand, glass tops, lights, and Cascade 700 canister filter. Also in very good condition. The glass tops are relatively new. I'm asking $150 for the setup.

I need to get these out of my apartment so they will stop being a temptation to me any longer.  :teehee PM me if you are interested.

72 gallon bow-front:

IMG_3106_zpsirpkfz9a.jpg

IMG_3107_zpsz50bgmin.jpg

IMG_3108_zpsvfjcoptx.jpg?t=1425173260

55 gallon and filter:

IMG_3111_zpsuejunmuw.jpg

IMG_3112_zpsdydr4mvc.jpg

IMG_3113_zps5bts3tuu.jpg

Edited by goldfishgirl82

I'm in S.D. also but unfortunately not looking for another tank. I had a 55g roughly over a year ago that I sold for $100 identical to your stand and tank but with no filter. Sounds like a nice deal with your extra's, especially your canister. I hope you are able to sell both of your tanks. They look great. If not here, try the Pennysaver if you get it in your area. And of course, Craigslist.

What a crazy good deal! :o