• RanchuDressing
    • Mr Hyde
    • Jenna
    • Homerjay
    • goldfishgirl82
    • Fish Of Gold
    • ChelseaM

:cry

I know its sad....seems no one has time or just dont see cause of the phones...

I see cause! I think it great for Kokos forum moral! :)

• Admin

I see cause! I think it great for Kokos forum moral! :)

Me too, but no noms hardly any votes :cry

• Supporter

Taptalk is about all I use now and you can't vote with it. I know not an excuse but I don't even have a functional computer so this is more convenient for fourm view than the website for me.

I'm a victim of the phone.

Taptalk is about all I use now and you can't vote with it. I know not an excuse but I don't even have a functional computer so this is more convenient for fourm view than the website for me.

I'm a victim of the phone.

Mobile version of the site on a phone is pretty great. You can switch to full view just to vote and then switch back! :D

• Helper

Aw I'll be sad to see this go as well. I admit I'd never nominated anyone but I always tried to vote. Oh well, now whoever gets it can feel extra special for getting the last one :D

• 3 weeks later...

This is why I never use Tapatalk. Omits all but posting features, which is plain ridiculous for a well-designed site like Kokos. I just use the regular browser, Chrome for mobile, and check the 'request desktop version.' 

Thats right guys this is the last one up... Since last month we only had 19 Votes and Three entries... :yikes

Allow me to make a suggestion... I don't vote on most of these because I barely ever see them. I only view the forum using the "new posts" button. The top of the list is almost always filled with debris like LOTP, PW, parlins passions, abc of foods etc. The contest where you vote do not get posted in often so they are buried under pointless posts. Is it possible to make the voting posts "stickies" for the first week or so, in the new posts option? I have a feeling it would drum up a lot more votes. People would see them, vote, and then in a week, gone. Then three weeks later the next round pops up and reminds everyone to vote. Just an idea...

I'm sorry but any thread where the goal is to just be the last poster is basically just spam. Its mostly just smiley faces and other pointless posts just to get an "award". As far as I know, I'm not following any posts.

• Admin

Is this somehow controversial?

No its not hun....

There is no way to place this at the top..... Its just laziness to me.... I remember when I first made this site. PPL Voted and posted did all the contests.... now its Tapatalk doesnt show it or some other excuses...

I put these up to be fun and to have fun.... Seems like now its just to have a discussion when All I wanted was to have ppl vote and have fun.....

The LOTP isnt for everyone so if you dont like dont post in it... I personally like to read it as its a fun and playful thread....

Sorry for the rant but it seems like ppl either or chewing off someones head or complaining to complain... and all I try to do is have a fun site...

koko