Horned Nerite snails VS Zebra nerites

I was planing on getting one or two for my Oranda tank. Ever since I put plants in I've got a bit of an algae problem. I'm trying to decide whether to get horned nerites, which are smaller than the average nerite snail or just zebra nerites. Is their any difference besides size? I wanted horned but I heard there is a choking hazard. Though I'm not too concerned cause my fish are relatively small. Anyone ever had horned nerite snails with goldfish?

I have had horned nerites with large goldfish. The goldfish ate them, and the zebra nerites I had, no issue. They learned to flip the horned ones over and suck them from their shells. 

Edited by ChelseaM

I have had horned nerites with large goldfish. The goldfish ate them, and the zebra nerites I had, no issue. They learned to flip the horned ones over and suck them from their shells. 

Oh no! Those poor snails! :no:  I guess in the long term it would be smarter to get the zebras. Thanks for sharing. :)