My Goldies

You've got some crazy long fins going on in there! Wow!

I really like your tank. Looks fantastic barebottom, i love my sand but might consider removing it if the bottom glass wasn't such a scratched up mess.

I love how they have 100 gallons of room, and they're all clustered on one side! :lol:

Your moor is such a nice velvety black. Lovely!

Yeah, they're funny like that. LOL! They like to be over in the "feeding corner," you know, just in case it might be time for dinner.  :teehee

Very pretty fish! I love Lacey's tail, it is so beautiful ;) Trinket's and Shimmer's tails are looking pretty nice too so far :)

I really like them all but my favorite goldfish of yours are Velvet & Shadow ;)

Very pretty fish! I love Lacey's tail, it is so beautiful ;) Trinket's and Shimmer's tails are looking pretty nice too so far :)

I think Trinket is going to have a big, flowy tail like Lacey when he gets bigger. Velvet as well. Me and my boyfriend are taking bets as to what color Shadow will end up. I think he will be orange, but my boyfriend thinks he is going to turn white. 

I think Trinket is going to have a big, flowy tail like Lacey when he gets bigger. Velvet as well. Me and my boyfriend are taking bets as to what color Shadow will end up. I think he will be orange, but my boyfriend thinks he is going to turn white. 

Yeah  it sure looks like it, Trinket's tail is already looking long and flowing. Hmmm, maybe you both will win and Shadow will be both white and orange :teehee

Also, I finally got this uploaded. Here is a video of my baby lavender telescopes. I got them a couple weeks ago and they are still in quarantine. My original plan was to re-set up a 72 gallon bow front that I took down last fall and have a second goldfish tank, but alas it seems my health is not going to allow it (I have enough tanks going to manage as is). So, I will probably only be keeping two of these and re-homing the other two. 

Your big tank looks great. Are the two plants on each end of the tank real Anubias plants? They look really healthy and are beautiful. Your fish are beautiful also. Your baby tele's in the second video are like, wiggle, wiggle. :) Very adorable.

Edited by 4prettyfish

Your big tank looks great. Are the two plants on each end of the tank real Anubias plants? They look really healthy and are beautiful. Your fish are beautiful also. Your baby tele's in the second video are like, wiggle, wiggle. :) Very adorable.

Thank you  :wub:

Yes, those are real anubias plants. They were sold to me as "mother plants" and were pretty big when I got them, but they've grown considerably. They do really well in this tank. There's brown algae on them and the goldies nip them a bit, but it doesn't seem to bother them. The baby teles are VERY wiggly! Haha! My boyfriend and I call them the "little twitchies" because they are so full of pep. LOL