Sign in to follow this  
4prettyfish

Petco big sale on plants, fish, and more

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share this information with you.  Check your area to see if this sale will be going on where you live.

I received a flyer in the mail the other day from Petco  I live in San Diego County in California but I drive to Petco a lot in Riverside County in Temecula and Wildomar.

Flyer sale says:

Dive into aquatic success

February 20-22

30% OFF ALL SALTWATER AND FRESHWATER FISH, CORALS, INVERTEBRATES AND LIVE PLANTS

:)

Edited by 4prettyfish

I was just about to post this!! I was just told about it too!! :nana

Thanks Cheryl!!!!!! Talk to you tomorrow night!!!!!

Noooooo! :yikes  Don't give me this great excuse to go to Petco! I'll end up coming home with another fish :goldfish:

:rofl

I'm going today, glad I saw this!!

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Noooooo!   Don't give me this great excuse to go to Petco! I'll end up coming home with another fish

Don't look at the fish, just look at the plants.  Keep your eyes on the plants and everything will be ok, a tank can always use more plants!  :D

13 more days till the sale, lol

I hope the sale is on in all of your area's/States. :)

Mel: I beat you to it. :) I'm actually on their mailing list. That's how I heard about it. I also received last week a 10% off in store coupon that I used on more plants.

Dawn: Always fun talking with you. Enjoyed our long conversation. :)

Fishofgold: Well, is there another name that goes with all your others? It could be a sign. hehehe Yes, like Arco said, plants are always great.

Mel: I beat you to it. :) I'm actually on their mailing list. That's how I heard about it. I also received last week a 10% off in store coupon that I used on more plants.

Fishofgold: Well, is there another name that goes with all your others? It could be a sign. hehehe Yes, like Arco said, plants are always great.

LOL Yeah I still need a Black Moor to name Fudgesicle!

LOL Yeah I still need a Black Moor to name Fudgesicle!

Awe, How cute that would be. :) It's a sign. You'll have to get one now.

Edited by 4prettyfish

I had a great time talking to you Cheryl!!!!!! Talk soon!!!!!

I had a great time talking to you Cheryl!!!!!! Talk soon!!!!!

Like always:  Will be looking forward to it.  :) 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had gone to Petco since this thread of mine was posted and an employee told me that the sale is not on the tube plants. :( This is sad for I mostly get the tube plants for no snails to worry about.  But, I do purchase some plants in those tanks............when I see a pretty one. hehehehe

Hoping, hoping, hoping, the employee is wrong. :)