Some old, some new, some finally out of quarantine!

all your fish are gorgeous! Tell me, with so many, do they have names/ how do you remember them? Are they purchased from breeders, or are some of those beauties petstore finds? Gosh, they're so amazing! Absolutely LOVE the white oranda!

all your fish are gorgeous! Tell me, with so many, do they have names/ how do you remember them? Are they purchased from breeders, or are some of those beauties petstore finds? Gosh, they're so amazing! Absolutely LOVE the white oranda!

Thank you for the nice post. All the older ones have names, the more recent ones still trying to figure them out. I've been very lucky finding these guys locally. Because I live in Los Angeles, there are several tropical fish stores around my area that I visit quit often and sometimes will have good quality fish. Getting to know the owner helps too!

Awesome video and gorgeous fish :).  Do all Go Pro cameras work underwater, or is there a specific one that does?  It really gives a fabulous view...thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much! The camera itself is placed in a waterproof housing which comes with the purchase of all GoPro cameras.

• Admin

Awesome video and gorgeous fish :).  Do all Go Pro cameras work underwater, or is there a specific one that does?  It really gives a fabulous view...thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much! The camera itself is placed in a waterproof housing which comes with the purchase of all GoPro cameras.

Yup My Hubby got me one too... To bad the Racoons ate my fish before I could use it...

Great job I just love watching them swim under water :)

Yup My Hubby got me one too... To bad the Racoons ate my fish before I could use it...

Great job I just love watching them swim under water :)

I'm sorry about your fish Koko...I didn't know that happened :(

Oh wow what an incredible video! Your fish are just beautiful! :thud

I love love love all the chubby chus, those cheeks! And your calico orandas are just gorgeous, and the speckled ryukin, oh and the short-tailed tele... I'll just take all of them please  :rofl2