What do you think of this?

Acro

That's a very clever idea. It's a gimmick, but still. I'd get a huge kick out of one of those if I had a display tank.

I would not worry about it squishing a fish and i also would not allow that on a tank in my home.

A magnetic glass cleaner? Man, I don't know how I'd live without them sometimes. They're pretty nice for deep tanks or ones with objects/plants close to the glass.

That's a very clever idea. It's a gimmick, but still. I'd get a huge kick out of one of those if I had a display tank.

I would not worry about it squishing a fish and i also would not allow that on a tank in my home.

A magnetic glass cleaner? Man, I don't know how I'd live without them sometimes. They're pretty nice for deep tanks or ones with objects/plants close to the glass.

I don't have a problem with a magnetic glass cleaner. Just that particular one. It's ugly. Now if I had 50 tanks that needed the glass cleaned, I'd probably consider it to save me some time.

Also, I have never cleaned the glass on any of my aquariums and they stay very clear.

I would be concerned that it might:

1) Injure a fish

2) Catch a piece (or pieces) of sand and scratch the glass.

Oh I would be so upset if my glass got all scratched. I wonder how many psi that thing would have to apply to scratch the glass...???

I scratched the glass on my brand new 38 gallon with my hand held Aqueon magnet cleaner and was so upset.  A piece of sand got caught between the cleaner and the glass.  So, now I have Pleco glass cleaners :rofl

I actually saw a demo of this in person a few days ago and its pretty awesome!  Its HUGE and obviously expensive so not something I'd get, but I could see it being a big help in a business office tank or something that might not have anyone willing to clean it until the hired company shows up.