Loctite Super Glue

Flipper

Hello Kokonuts :hi

I just saw a commercial on a national morning show about Loctite Super Glue. They are spending their entire yearly advertising budget (and then some) on a Super Bowl commercial :o This company is a small one out of Ohio and I hope they stay in business. :)

I just thought I'd share this with my friends and Kokonuts because so many of us love to use this

http://t.homedepot.com/p/Loctite-4g-Control-Gel-Super-Glue-234790/100371839

to fix live plants onto rocks and wood :D

I'll definitely be on the lookout for Loctite, but why are these commercials so %#$& expensive?!

Loctite's primary product is thread locker (to prevent bolts from coming loose), and they are in no danger of disappearing. They don't need to advertise their main product because it -is- the thread lock of choice.

Loctite is a Henkel brand. Henkel is a multinational, multi billion-dollar company whose products include things like laundry and dish detergent, toothpaste, hair dye, Dial soap, and even Right Guard antiperspirant.

They're not going anywhere.

I tend to prefer Mercury Adhesives or ZAP, but they are higher end cyanoacrylates, for more demanding applications. Since I get it for those applications, I use it everywhere.

Loctite is my choice for a glue you can get at a grocery store. I get it if I'm out of town, and my normal adhesives aren't with me.