Not just one....

Sorry to be random, but that's not a red cap oranda. Red cap orandas are all white with only a red cap. Your oranda is more of an orange/white bicolor.

Anyway, your calico Ryukin is adorable and so is your (again, orange bicolor) Lionchu!

So does that make it just an Oranda then?

Yes, but a very pretty orange and white one :)

Yes, since you are starting with all new fish.  Quarantine tanks are for separating and treating new fish apart from your existing stock.

Yes, since you are starting with all new fish. Quarantine tanks are for separating and treating new fish apart from your existing stock.
Ok, good!

Question.... Where is the best place to post about the Prazi and exactly where my tank is at?

So much info tonight! With the feeding, the plants, and I know I should expect a cycle bump, and now I have to also have to do the Prazi.... My head is gonna explode. [emoji13]

Yes, since you are starting with all new fish. Quarantine tanks are for separating and treating new fish apart from your existing stock.
Ok, good!

Question.... Where is the best place to post about the Prazi and exactly where my tank is at?

So much info tonight! With the feeding, the plants, and I know I should expect a cycle bump, and now I have to also have to do the Prazi.... My head is gonna explode. [emoji13]

I would start a new thread in the Disease and Diagnosis section under Quarantine :)

Ok, good!

I would start a new thread in the Disease and Diagnosis section under Quarantine :)

Ok, thank you. Will do!

Ok, good!

I have been there... oh, have I been there.

You can do it, you really can.  Just take it slow, ask questions when you don't understand -

and do whatever they tell you. :tomuch:

• 4 weeks later...