6 Month Subscription Give Away! #2

koko

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been so warm here in Edmonton +4 and +5 degrees.....my dog has decided its time to blow her coat early......its like a hair storm hit my house!

This!

Clutch the Puggle received a thorough brushing and a bath this morning.

Pugs are single coat? they probably shed their coat faster than a double coated breed.....my girl is an Aussie and looks so patchy like I don't take care of her long tuffs of fur longer than the short parts that have already shed.....

did the bath help?

also.....I really like the two tone facial markings on Clutch's face!

Thanks! He is a cutie!

I give him a really good brushing, then a bath, and when he's dry, I brush him a again. It helps so much!

I'm hoping that the weather forecast is wrong and we don't get more snow on Saturday. That's when I'm supposed to finally get my fish, but I doubt we'll drive a hour away during a snow storm.

I'm bringing home goldfish in two days! I think the main roads should be clear enough even if it does snow that we can make the trip Saturday afternoon. If the forecast changes I might be able to convince my ride to do go tomorrow afternoon instead...

Just seen a hawk swoop down and try to catch one of the birds at my birdfeeders! :yikes  I know hawks have to eat too, but I wish he'd hunt elsewhere or when I'm not watching. Wed. & Thurs. are the days I watch the birds and count the different species and how many birds total that visit my feeders those two days for Project Feederwatch by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. This is my 2nd Winter counting the birds now that my "new" home has a yard! :clapping:  :Jig:

Just seen a hawk swoop down and try to catch one of the birds at my birdfeeders! :yikes  I know hawks have to eat too, but I wish he'd hunt elsewhere or when I'm not watching. Wed. & Thurs. are the days I watch the birds and count the different species and how many birds total that visit my feeders those two days for Project Feederwatch by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. This is my 2nd Winter counting the birds now that my "new" home has a yard! :clapping:  :Jig:

My grandparents love birdwatching. At their place they're worrying about hawks and feral cats getting at the birds this winter. They're also worried about the cats getting taken by the hawk... It's really cool to see all the birds that regularly come to their feeder.

My favorites are the Cardinals, Blue Jays and the various Woodpeckers that I get, but I love them all :wub: 

Those are all ones I can identify! My grandma and a couple of my aunts know almost all of the local species by sight.

I've got my fingers and my toes crossed hoping that the storm we're supposed to get Saturday will be extra wimpy. Turns out Saturday is my only chance this week to get to the store I want to buy my fish from. If it doesn't happen this Saturday I will have to wait until the 31st. :(

I've got my fingers and my toes crossed hoping that the storm we're supposed to get Saturday will be extra wimpy. Turns out Saturday is my only chance this week to get to the store I want to buy my fish from. If it doesn't happen this Saturday I will have to wait until the 31st. :(

I'll keep my toes crossed, I need my fingers to knit!

But I do hope you can make it to get your new FISHIES!