6 Month Subscription Give Away! #2

koko

I'm going to a few pet stores tomorrow and I know that I will be SO tempted to buy one of the calico telescope goldfish at the feed store! :lol2

I would be tempted too.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my!.....temptation is even harder to resist when your fiancé is standing there next to you in the pet store trying to actually talk you into buying another fish! :o  :doh11:  And he is the one who was against getting a 40 gallon several months ago saying I have too many tanks and too many fish! I thinks he is starting to love the little fishies :teehee

Went to see the snow sculpting competition yesterday now that the sculptors are finished and the judging is done. It was so warm that a lot of the great sculptures collapsed already. We went from below zero to 40 degrees in a couple of weeks. Dang, they should have had the snow sculpting competition a few weeks ago :blink:

Went to see the snow sculpting competition yesterday now that the sculptors are finished and the judging is done. It was so warm that a lot of the great sculptures collapsed already. We went from below zero to 40 degrees in a couple of weeks. Dang, they should have had the snow sculpting competition a few weeks ago :blink:

That's a shame. I guess typically you would expect mid January to be just about the coldest part of winter.

That's a shame. I guess typically you would expect mid January to be just about the coldest part of winter.

Yes so true! In past years the competition was cancelled due to no snow or not enough snow. Now that we have a whole lot of snow, it was too warm. Weird weather lately :no:

Yes so true! In past years the competition was cancelled due to no snow or not enough snow. Now that we have a whole lot of snow, it was too warm. Weird weather lately :no:

I'll say! We had several feet of snow trapped within a case of ice last winter and it took weeks for it to get warm enough to start to thaw. I really hated walking to work then, although being able to walk on top of the snow was kind of entertaining.

I'll say! We had several feet of snow trapped within a case of ice last winter and it took weeks for it to get warm enough to start to thaw. I really hated walking to work then, although being able to walk on top of the snow was kind of entertaining.

Oh wow! I remember when I was 6 years old and we had a huge snow storm and the snow so deep it was taller than me. My dad lifted me up to let me walk on top of the snow because it had an ice crust on it. That was fun, but now looking back I see it was a bad idea if I fell into the snow and have to be dug out. :yikes

Im am so pleased to be apart of this forum! There are some really lovely, kind and caring people on here! Its so nice knowing that I'm not the only one who is totally and utterly obsessed with these beautiful, loving and funny fish!  :heart:)

Wow! 37F and there was black ice everywhere!

We have a black ice alert in effect for tonight. I'm so over this winter weather.

For us, it hasn't even really snowed yet!

When I went to work this morning there was snow on the ground! I had no idea we were even expecting snow. Somehow the teeny bit of snow still managed to keep half my coworkers home. :teehee

its been so warm here in Edmonton +4 and +5 degrees.....my dog has decided its time to blow her coat early......its like a hair storm hit my house!

its been so warm here in Edmonton +4 and +5 degrees.....my dog has decided its time to blow her coat early......its like a hair storm hit my house!

This!

Clutch the Puggle received a thorough brushing and a bath this morning.

This!

Clutch the Puggle received a thorough brushing and a bath this morning.

Pugs are single coat? they probably shed their coat faster than a double coated breed.....my girl is an Aussie and looks so patchy like I don't take care of her long tuffs of fur longer than the short parts that have already shed.....

did the bath help?

also.....I really like the two tone facial markings on Clutch's face!

It's snowing! Just today I've heard estimates vary from a coating to 5 inches, so I don't know what to expect from this storm, but I know we have over an inch already and it has been snowing for about an hour.

Anyone else getting snowed upon today?

It has been really nice out today...currently 61 degrees!!!  But (Darn it) the cold temps are coming back!!!

61 sounds lovely. Snow is really pretty, but I walk to work and I'm really dreading tomorrow morning. No one will have their sidewalk shoveled before 6 a.m.