6 Month Subscription Give Away! #2

koko

• Admin

One of our Members who wants to be nameless has given you Non subscribers a Chance to become one.....

Thats right Its a free Subscription to Koko's....

The rules..

1. Must be 18 and older.

2. It will be up for a week.

3. Must not be a Subscriber.

4. Post as often as you want...

5. A Random Number will be drawn and every post entry is a raffle number.

thank you Nameless member for doing this....

Oh and its a 6 month give away.... I hope you guys enjoy! This will run for one week!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do subscriptions do for the forum? I don't really recall anything except I believe chat and extra access to certain forums.

The money goes to help support the site, you can enter subscriber only raffles and games, yes access some subscriber only forums, and the chat feature.

Anything else I missed? :hummm

• Admin

What do subscriptions do for the forum? I don't really recall anything except I believe chat and extra access to certain forums.

The money goes to help support the site, you can enter subscriber only raffles and games, yes access some subscriber only forums, and the chat feature.

Anything else I missed? :hummm

Plus they have there own blog system, bigger pm system and bigger uploads to the site :) and Avatars.

I just want to say awesome job of doing this. If my post gets selected please give it to some else as I wouldn't be able to have that much extra out of it with my limited time and posts on this great site :) There are much more deserving people than me

I'm still waiting for a LFS to receive their shipment of Fancies....won't be until next Wednesday now... [emoji30]

Oh that would drive me crazy too. I thought waiting on bacteria to divide was bad, but knowing that you're just waiting on a shipment might be worse.

I'm still waiting for a LFS to receive their shipment of Fancies....won't be until next Wednesday now... [emoji30]

Oh that would drive me crazy too. I thought waiting on bacteria to divide was bad, but knowing that you're just waiting on a shipment might be worse.
Especially since they told me exactly what should be coming in!

I'm wanting to see the red/white rhyukin (?) they have coming!

I'm going to a few pet stores tomorrow and I know that I will be SO tempted to buy one of the calico telescope goldfish at the feed store! :lol2