my celestials

simonmac

Photo0756_zps7a374193.jpg                                                         Photo0747_zpsc8ba2819.jpg                                                         Photo0745_zps7380b6c2.jpg                                                         Photo0613_zps1525c796.jpg

They're such silly looking fish! I think if i saw one, i would not be able to turn it down. Same happened when i saw bubble eyes for the first time, but they were gone by the time i was able to buy any.

Do you have two or three of these?

Omg how do you turn down that last pic? His face looks like he's all sad and wants more food...." Please sir can I have some more...."

Very cute! I don't think I've seen one full grown and look forward to following these guys as they grow.

thanks all,the grumpy one in the last pic is my biggest celestial and getting a good size now,its the biggest ive seen in the flesh so to speak,i have seen some big ones on the tinterweb in singapore and they were huge

So cute! I seen a few of these one day at my local pet store when they were opening up the new bags of fish and letting them out of the bags into the tanks. I was really tempted but I chose Creamsicle, my Ryukin instead because I just couldn't resist her cuteness  :rolleyes:

Celestial goldfish are so funny looking that is why they are so cute and adorable looking. :teehee

Edited by Fish Of Gold