Oranda can't keep his balance. He gets upside down. Please help.

bagh

• Supporter

i have made a report to the moderating team for their thoughts on this situation. even in extreme Ich infested situations, i do not recall anything more than salt/heat/antibiotic is required for treatment. it is unfortunate that you have such an extreme Ich infestation in this community of fish. if you have other tanks set up, it is very important that there is no cross contamination. so, be sure to not use equipment from this tank to water change or service the other tank(s) as they too will be affected by the Ich parasite.

the Ich had already taken such an advanced hold on your fish when you posted the first video, i will not be surprised if one or two do not respond to treatments fast enough. hoping that this will not be the case, but it would be very wrong of me to not prepare you for such an outcome.

hang in there Bagho, with salt at 0.3% for less than 48 hours, there is still some time to go before we begin to see results.

I'm so sorry to hear that.   :k055:

I'm so sorry to see that you've had such a bad case of ich. Sending positive healing vibes to you and your fish. 

I'm sorry, Bagho.

Thank you so much for your comforting words. :heart

i have made a report to the moderating team for their thoughts on this situation. even in extreme Ich infested situations, i do not recall anything more than salt/heat/antibiotic is required for treatment. it is unfortunate that you have such an extreme Ich infestation in this community of fish. if you have other tanks set up, it is very important that there is no cross contamination. so, be sure to not use equipment from this tank to water change or service the other tank(s) as they too will be affected by the Ich parasite.

the Ich had already taken such an advanced hold on your fish when you posted the first video, i will not be surprised if one or two do not respond to treatments fast enough. hoping that this will not be the case, but it would be very wrong of me to not prepare you for such an outcome.

hang in there Bagho, with salt at 0.3% for less than 48 hours, there is still some time to go before we begin to see results.

You did your best to help me, hun, and I'm ever grateful to you for that.

I'm sorry to say that now the storm has passed, and only ruins remain. :cry

This is the ultimate devastation that ich has ever done to my tank.

• Supporter

i am so sorry :( hugs to you.  :hug

i am so sorry :( hugs to you.  :hug

Hugs back, hun.