Goldfish

Bob47

I have a 46G Bowfront tank with a good Eheim Canister filter and LED lighting. It has small graver as a substrate. My question is what kind of goldfish would you recommend and is there a good place to purchase them. I like the fantails not into the exotic kinds.

You can get perfectly good fish at Petsmart or Petco or a local fish store. If you buy them at the store, they probably will be young and small, so you just have to find some that look like they have good potential. :) Keep in mind that goldfish change colors, so don't pick one solely on color, especially if it's a small fish with black markings on the tips. The black will disappear. 

I wouldn't really say there is a place. I guess anywhere that sells goldfish that look healthy and that you like. :) if you want to buy them online, there is East Cosst Ranchu, Dandy Orandas, goldfish net, rain garden, and s few more that I can't think of at the moment.

Where is the best place to buy goldfish. I am not really into exotic goldfish.

:hi again. I merged your topic from the other day with this one as they are the same question and many people answered the other question. I wasn't sure if you couldn't find that one or ? :idont

:D

I get my Fantails at Pertsmart.