IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4178.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

I know this was a bunch of pictures (and the brown algaes are just... :mad:) but hope you enjoyed! Thanks for watching :teehee

She is gorgeous! So, what color would you call her now, and what color will she end up (if she is going to change that is)?

Thank you! Good question  :rofl3 She was all ''silver'' almost lavender-ish when I got her a month ago, and her wen turned yellow-orange, especially since she joined the tank (saturday! :blink: ) I'm curious to see how she develops :D

Zula is gorgeous! :wub:

Thanks Alicia  :D

She is gorgeous! So, what color would you call her now, and what color will she end up (if she is going to change that is)?

Thank you! Good question  :rofl3 She was all ''silver'' almost lavender-ish when I got her a month ago, and her wen turned yellow-orange, especially since she joined the tank (saturday! :blink: ) I'm curious to see how she develops :D

Zula is gorgeous! :wub:

Thanks Alicia  :D

She's a blue oranda :) I used to have one myself...now he's almost a lemonhead :teehee

Zula is beautiful!!!!! I like the name!!!!

Thanks!!! At first her name was ''Cadence'' But I changed it to Zula because I thought it suits her better  :rolleyes:

We all love a bunch of photo's. :P   You took a lot of great ones also.

Zula is adorable.

I tried to take decent pics :P  Thank you !!