Plant inquiry

Fastlane

I like anacharis because it is a very undemanding stem plant.  The fish will probably eat it, but if you buy tons of it, it'll get rolling nicely. :)

Anubias are a great choice for long term.  The fish will have a hard time hoovering it, and it looks quite nice.  Both are pretty easily accessible, very easy to care for, and look great in the tank.

I like anacharis because it is a very undemanding stem plant.  The fish will probably eat it, but if you buy tons of it, it'll get rolling nicely. :)

Anubias are a great choice for long term.  The fish will have a hard time hoovering it, and it looks quite nice.  Both are pretty easily accessible, very easy to care for, and look great in the tank.

Thank you for the comments :)

Alright maybe tomorrow I will go back to the pet store and purchase the Anacharis.. Anubias is not available.. Too bad..

If you have a Petco or a Petsmart near you, they usually have Anubias in these dry, plastic tubes.  I prefer these to plants from their fish tanks as they are free of disease :)