Happy New Years Raffle (Subscribers Only!)

koko

No, it's not tar-coal stuff; it's made from the skins of plantains, cocoa pods, and/or palm leaves.  There's an article here that has a bit of information.  My aunt had to watch out for certain ingredients like aloe and shea butter, which actually make her skin worse, but everyone's skin is different, and things that make her flare up may not affect you at all.  Always watch out for added fragrances and citrus oils as they can be particularly irritating and/or drying as well.

She has to be careful of staying too long in the sun, but she has found that 10-20 minutes of un-sunscreened sun exposure on affected areas per day has also helped.  Good luck!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:madrant the tamagotchi I bought on eBay.... HE FREAKING LOST IT!!!! So now I don't get it and I still don't have my money back now 8 days later. :wall

Back on the horse/wagon/whatever :flex: today! 

Had a late start because I woke up at 11! :yikes

Started my chicken soup and :flex:

Taking a break to debone the chicken and then one more circuit :flex: (til later anyway) ;)

Start a claim, Mikey.

I told him look for it more so I guess maybe he is searching for it more before he sends my money back? If he doesn't message me or if I don't have my money back by the 10th then I am starting a claim for sure.

He lost it?  That sounds a bit odd . . . . :idont

I know, it does. It doesn't make sense that you lose it after you just took pictures of it...