Happy New Years Raffle (Subscribers Only!)

koko

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grandmother is visited, dog is clean, tanks are clean, laundry is clean, kiddos are clean, but the dishes are dirty and I'm too lazy to get back up now that I've sat down.  I'm thinking Chinese delivery... :Beware:

Grandmother is visited, dog is clean, tanks are clean, laundry is clean, kiddos are clean, but the dishes are dirty and I'm too lazy to get back up now that I've sat down. I'm thinking Chinese delivery... :Beware:

I think you get whatever you want tonight!!

Grandmother is visited, dog is clean, tanks are clean, laundry is clean, kiddos are clean, but the dishes are dirty and I'm too lazy to get back up now that I've sat down. I'm thinking Chinese delivery... :Beware:

I think you get whatever you want tonight!!

Me too!!  I want a tshirt!! :rockon

:feedme want to eaaaat.

Gonna try to hold it off (and make my throat a little less scratchy) with a cup of tea. :idont

I made cherry lime-aid instead.

I apparently can't use deodorant for a week... or shave my underarms... because of my psoriasis. I get a fun ointment. I WANNA BE CLEAN! ; (

Take a lot of showers.

I made cherry lime-aid instead.

I apparently can't use deodorant for a week... or shave my underarms... because of my psoriasis. I get a fun ointment. I WANNA BE CLEAN! ; (

Take a lot of showers.
I wish I could. Taking more than one a day dries out my skin and encourages new patches to pop up. I almost want to go find a bunch of those little deodorizer packets you get in shoe boxes and pin them in my armpits of my shirts.

Find lots of reasons to keep your hands up high for maximum air circulation.  An added benefit will be extra-strong shoulders...   :donthit:

Seriously though, I know how tough and inconvenient and just dang frustrating that condition can be, and I hope the ointment helps quickly.  My aunt uses African black soap and says it has helped.

Find lots of reasons to keep your hands up high for maximum air circulation.  An added benefit will be extra-strong shoulders...   :donthit:

Seriously though, I know how tough and inconvenient and just dang frustrating that condition can be, and I hope the ointment helps quickly.  My aunt uses African black soap and says it has helped.

Is that that coal-tar stuff? I am hoping that that is my next course of action. 

I just bathed a cat without incident. He was a good boy, just held on to my arm to help me hold him upright and only tried to leave twice. He gets itchy, so every once in awhile a bath helps to calm his skin down. He's not too happy, but not exactly mad at me right now either.