Happy New Years Raffle (Subscribers Only!)

koko

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today at work some guy at the drive-thru paid me with a 20 and forgot to get his change and drove away. :o $15 tip for me, then. :P

:rofl

nice!!!! :)

Icy walk today. I'm glad I was wearing my little old lady spikes.

They're called "stilettos" nowadays. :rofl

Be careful!!

Drew just dropped me off after doing a couple fishy errands with me. He said he cried a little on the way home.

Such are the emotions of a long-distance relationship when you have to be done visiting. :( I cried a little too.

Drew just dropped me off after doing a couple fishy errands with me. He said he cried a little on the way home.

Such are the emotions of a long-distance relationship when you have to be done visiting. :( I cried a little too.

It can be hard.

:nana so happy tonight! :D

Almost too :scared to ask, but I will! :lol2

Spill! :bat:

New light, plants, and a happy and getting healthier Puff! :D

I'm glad you were busy today and dint go to trop. You would have been disappointed. Because of the holidays orders were delayed so plants were a bare minimal. But they are getting more in Thursday or Friday. I'm going to call them wedesdsy and see what day they are getting them. If it's Thursday I'm going, if it's not, then I need to hope I have off Friday or my grandma can take me Saturday :rofl

I need to get some of those susanne! That would be great for walking riley. :)

I guess I didnt know you were back with Drew, chelsea. :o

Yeah. We got back together in November, 6 months after we broke off. Things are a lot better. We both needed that time to grow up I guess. 

It can be hard.

Mhm. :(

Already went today. Lemme just say.....

dhafakdhf iulrkjasdrh'x nfxlukerj,masghjfncklsjdm,hxfnm c-eusklx/fj,aghjfmio=erdljs.uzj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a very very rough trip. Way too many people. Looked like Black Friday in there.